St Benedict's is a highly-aspirational learning community where all young people feel valued and included, have their achievements recognised and celebrated and where the values of the Gospel are evident every day.
Our vision is underpinned by our school values of:
- To put faith into action to support everyone in our wider community and beyond.
- To fully develop the unique talents of all members of our community spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially and physically.
- To provide a safe, caring, inclusive and nurturing environment where everyone feels valued.
- To provide our young people with the highest possible standards of learning and teaching.
- To maximise the attainment and achievement of our young people.
- To work in close partnership with parents, the Church and the wider community.
- To ensure all of our young people progress into positive and sustained destinations.
- To provide high quality opportunities for the personal and professional development of staff.