It is a matter of great pride to us in St Benedict’s that we continue to have such a strong commitment from our parents and carers to the wearing of our own distinctive and attractive school uniform, which:
• encourages the feeling of the school as a community and helps pupils identify with the school;
• Promotes an inclusive ethos by making all pupils look and feel equal;
• promotes a positive attitude to work and to the school in general.
The full uniform consists of:
• black blazer and school badge;
• black trouser/skirt;
• black sweatshirt with school logo;
• white shirt/blouse; and
• school tie.
In order that their child may participate fully in PE, parents may purchase the following appropriate clothes:
• school blue T shirt/polo shirt (school crest);
• black shorts; and
• black socks.